For this one I actually had inspiration from two sources. One was a card from a “Featured Stamper” gallery on Splitcoaststampers. Although my design morphed from Lisa’s in that I changed the orientation of the card, placed my punches differently (I used the paper-piercing mat that fits the Framelits), and used die cut leaves instead of stamps. Oh well, I wanted to use this gorgeous stamp from Stampin’ Up! which I colored with Copics. This card is also for the color challenge on SCS. We were to use So Saffron (card base), Sahara Sand (the mat), and Baja Breeze for the bird and stems. I stamped the bird with Cabana. This was the first time I used the piercing mat and it was so fun, love the look!
For this card I was playing around with cutting down the 12 x 12 sheets, this one from a K & Co pack I got on clearance a while back. I decided to just go with the pattern so I cut it to just under the 4.25 by 5.5 and mounted it on a white card base. The sentiment is stamped right on there with Blazing Red Stazon. The dragonfly is a die I used on some Gelli print paper, added some SU pearls to it, then used the glitter pen to add bits of glitter to the flower.
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you will share your thoughts.