My search has finally paid off. I found my relatives. I hardly go on Facebook, but a couple nights ago while there I tried searching for Myrtie again. Somehow I ended up on another site and her name popped up, and it showed her sisters names. Now I had Dorothy’s last name which I could not remember. A search on Facebook found Dorothy, and her “friend” list revealed the correct last names of the other two. I sent a message and was so thrilled when Paula came on line (on FB) and we chatted! I can’t wait until we all get to see each other in real life after loosing contact several years ago.
I used watercolor pencils quickly on the two picture panels. The coral on the vellum is stamped in Tsukineko Sky Blue Brilliance ink. I rubbed the chevron embossed panel with that same ink. I used from 4 different Stampin’ Up! stamp sets – from very old to current.
So, I remember when I had sisters, so the card ended up being even more meaningful. Off to work today. I hope all who stop by have a very productive day! And, thanks for your comments.