For the Smudgy Antics “scrap it up” challenge I used a digi, birds on a fence, from Smeared Ink I got for playing in a challenge last month. After coloring the image with SU colored pencils I tore it out, distressed the edges with Ranger Distress inks, and found various papers in my scrap bin which I also tore and distressed. I’ve had those eyelets since my beginning days with Stampin’ Up!, I don’t used them enough any more and they really do add to card.
If you think it is missing a sentiment you need to know that the challenge at Operation Write Home was to make a card without a sentiment today. I think this makes a nice card for various occasions, right down to the basic of messages.